Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Down a Pants Size :)

I'm not huge into numbers and what not, but I was very happy to try on a few old pairs of capris today that fit easily. They were size 18 and I was very happy! I've definitely lost more weight on top than on the bottom, so I didn't think it would work out, but it did! Adios, size 20's! I'm going to pack up every size I shrink out of and give it to the Goodwill or Freecycle.

In other news, I called the gym that's only a mile away and they only charge 30 dollars per month, and classes are free. The problem is that they don't have child care, but he said that other moms bring their kids as long as they don't bother other folks. Well, with a very challenging 5 year old, that may or may not happen. At any rate, I'm going to try it, and if it doesn't work out, then I'm not out THAT much money. Pluse, they have Zumba! I have really, really wanted to try this. Anyone tried it before?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!

    I've heard of Zumba but don't really know what it is...let us know how you like it if you try it.

    ReplyDelete